Freitag, März 13, 2015

Frühling - Spring

Es wird definitiv Frühling - auch in meinem Garten.
 
It is defenetly spring in my garden!
I
An meiner Pinwand hängt schon seit Weihnachten der Chloten-Flyers Quilt für meine Stieftochter. Er ist im Modern Quilt Stil nach einer Idee von Angela Wolters.
 
Around Christmas I put up the fabric for my stepdaughters quilt in the colors of her favorite hockey Club. I did in the Modern Quilt stile after an idea of Angela Wolters in her book "Freemotion Quilting".
 
Heute habe ich im Sonnenschein des Spätnachmittags weiter genäht. Es braucht Geduld, da ich wegen eines Maleurs beim Schifahren letztes Wochenende immer wieder Pausen und Positionswechsel brauche.
 
Today I went on sewing in the late afternoon sun. I had to be patient and change position every so often, because of the backpain I got since skiing last weekend.  

2 Kommentare:

Esther Aliu hat gesagt…

How vibrant! I just love your style and use of colour

Cäcilia hat gesagt…

Thank you. The top is finished by now. I should be doing a new post!!!